Thursday 27 October 2011

1st sale on Etsy....whoop!

Today I have been blessed with my first sale on Etsy. I am thrilled.
It has given me the oomph to add more items and get more focused. This will not occur however til Saturday as I am working in Birmingham tomorrow ( working at my more serious job sadly).
Here are some pics of some extremely random things just for the sake of it!






I would like to thank a certain person for making me feel more blog confident by adding some really sweet comments and supporting my attempts at crochet.
Fading-grace
Her blog is absolutely fab too.
Just received my Mollie Makes magazine so tonight I will mostly be drinking tea, eating fruit cake and pouring over Mollies great pages of inspiration.





There may be some more crochet practice too. X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma that's so kind of you, thank you xx Well done on the sale....Yey!!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete