Monday 3 December 2012

A Secret Christmas Crafternoon Tea Party.


Hello!
Here are some pics from yesterday.
This event was a Christmas crafternoon followed by afternoon tea, finger sandwiches and the most amazing cake selections.... EVER!!
I wasn't crafting myself, I had my little pop up stall with me. I did have sandwiches and cakes however.
This venue is the most wonderful place to be. Everything about it is to die for.
The best haberdashery cabinets, beautiful art work and much more.
If you want to host an event in this marvelous building (I certainly will be), you can find all the details



Ummm, yes!


Yes please!


Yeppity do!

The craftroom, all set up by the lovely Jo of French Knots


Count me in!

Ooooh yeah!






Oooh Betty!

Groovy Gang soaps from Rose and Lee Vintage Living




The mezzanine office.

Tea anyone?




I had the most wonderful afternoon, it certainly couldn't be classed as work.
Big respect to Gwyn of Vintage Afternoon Teas.
The food was amazing and I was particularly impressed with the mulled apple and her florentines.

Her future events are to include An Arty Afternoon Tea Party on 16th Feb and a Cake-tastic Afternoon on 9th March. I think I will treat my Mum to the latter as it coincides nicely with her birthday.
Thank you for all the kind comments regarding my mothers op. She is home and ok-ish. I am being a good nurse.

I have just been informed that OOB (other Oooh Betty) has fallen through her Nanas loft and only her breasts stopped her descent. I am not laughing in the least.
Christmas can be a dangerous time......I nearly killed Mr Betty last night. Wait while I show you the size of the tree he brought home yesterday. Such a numpty!

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of my Christmassy giveaway, if you have yet to enter, hurry up!
Thanks for reading. x




7 comments:

  1. Ooh looks like a wonderful afternoon!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great venue... oh for a studio space like that eh! hope both mumsy and OOB recover super fast... smiles Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a 'crafternoon'. Looks like everyone had a great time. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looked like a fab afternoon, I'd like to go to something like that. Lovely space, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your mum's ok, thanks for coming despite all family commitments, the stalls really added to the atmosphere and think people really appreciated looking at (and purchasing) your goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous event, crafts followed by afternoon tea, what's not to love? Glad to hear that your mum's op went well, and pleased to hear that OOB wasn't badly hurt. My hubby fell head first through his mum's loft and was left dangling by his feet, clumsy so and so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great day was had by all.
    Big breast do have their uses!

    ReplyDelete