Friday 7 December 2012

Vintage Village pre fair peeps.

Afternoon all !
Today and tomorrow just have to be all about this weekends Vintage Village fair.
I have some glimpses of our stall goodies as I always do.

See what you think and let me know if you will be popping by our stall to say hi!






All the above are OOB's (Other Oooh Betty's).  

I will show you a few of my wares tomorrow....truth be told, I am having troubs getting round to it.
Christmas prep is just about getting under way at our house at the end of the runway and it is a big job!

We will be at the Vintage Village from 10am on Sunday morning.
One can find all the details right here. It would be lovely to see you.

In other news, and I am just a tad excited about the whole thing, Maurice my 1970 Sprite 400 caravan has just been featured in Mollie Makes 'Gathered'.
If you want to check it out it is available from the iPad news stand. I am thrilled with it, absolutely over the moon.
Sarah Montrose of Mollie Makes has done a mighty fine job of making me sound cool and Maurice looks quite grand for such a tiny fella.

Tonight I will be having a couple of beers by way of a mini celebration. Maurice is getting an evening warm up, he loves that.

 Mr Betty has been suckered into helping out at Littlests school fair....he has a lot to learn ;)
I might pass on my little book of 'feasible excuses for not getting involved in things'.
He is decorating baubles. I am laughing out loud just thinking about it. 

Thanks for reading and if you are lucky enough to have an iPad (and you manage to detach it from your childs hands) please do have a nosey at Gathered. Once you have purchased one issue I can guarantee you will be back for more. x




4 comments:

  1. Dear Oooh Betty - yayness on Mollie Makes - all that hard work pays off.
    Vintage items look lovely and I am sure that a splendid time will be had by all.
    Keep warm (is Maurice heated????)
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh shall check out Gathered for a peek at Maurice... hope you're not trying to decorate the whole runway for christmas, that's too much for one person... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Maurice feature ... how exciting ... good luck with the fair ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great looking items there :) Good luck with the christmasifying and congratulations on being features in Gathered! I shall have a little look later xx

    ReplyDelete