Saturday 8 December 2012

Vintage Village Pre Fair Peep Part 2

Why oh why am I such a do things at the last minute person?
I spend my life on catch-up.
Today, apart from taking mother to the church Christmas fair, I have been full on busy.
You know when you realize, at 4pm, that you haven't sat down or even had a wee.
That has been my day.

Let me assure you that I am most definitely not complaining. I am just sharing my thoughts.








I haven't got a huge amount of goodies for tomorrow but I will, of course, be taking a few foxes, a handful of badgers and a bevvy of kittys too.
I really do hope I see you there :)

Tonight I will mostly be eating homemade soup with cheese on toast....winter warmer food.
Thanks for reading, I shall now crack on. x

1 comment:

  1. these items are amazing. I want them all!!!! The little vintage carry-ons, the type writer and the polaroid yummy.

    ReplyDelete