Monday 9 April 2012

Mr Betty and Moi.

I am sure you are all wondering what Mr Betty looks like!
Obviously he is a very attractive, masculine, stud like beefcake.

For the first time, I am going to share Mr Betty with my blog friends and the world wide web.
Here he is.





Well, truth be told it is actually littlests artist impression of Mr Betty.
He does look a bit like a hairy thumb in real life!

Ok, ok. He did one of me too.
I don't know if blogs are censored? This might have been removed by the time you read this. It is a bit FHM if you know what I mean.




Oooh Betty!
Apparently he is downstairs working on impressions of the rest of the family as we speak.
Mr Betty has had a sneak preview and has reported that Grandma Betty looks like a potato with earrings.
Will blog the rest later. X

- Posted using IPad and half my brain.

4 comments:

  1. Ha Ha loving the pics, he has a talent your boy :-) can't wait to see the rest!! Am in mortified shock...if there is such a thing.... as car boot rained off here too...i'm off for another weep xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would look fab on a canvas! Love children"s view of us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god this is hilarious! Your so witty and never fail to make me laugh when you have your funny head on haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and bringing me to yours, it is great to find new blogs. It sound like you have had a really fun easter weekend, especially the bit involving lots of Krispy Creme donuts !
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete