I have surprised myself on this drizzly grey Sunday.
Even though I was out/up late last night (and had a few beers), I still managed to get up and on the road at only a bit gone 7. I managed 2 car boot events before the clock struck 9.
Since then I have been cleaning (treasure), eating egg on toast and drinking coffee like it is going out of fashion. It was rather chilly willys!
Would you like to see my treasure?
1) vintage cuckoo clock including pendulum,key and instructions
2) retro desk calendar (Mr Betty already has a yellow one)
3) 2 x 1970s annuals
4) the most amazing retro scales, never been used and boxed
5) vintage vanity case
6) turquoise gaydon melamine jug and Staffordshire soup bowls (I got six + saucers)
I also got, with a blanket in mind, a basket of wool.
Paid £1 for all the wool and I am going to set to work on my blanket after another cup of coffee.
Exciting times hey;)
I will be back tomorrow with a new wish list....
Thanks for reading. X
- Posted using IPad and half my brain.