Monday 24 December 2012


Merry Christmas from Mr Betty, The Betty Boys and Moi.

Mr Betty and I love to make an effort on the Eve of Christmas


The boy's were unwilling to be photographed in their matching 
reindeer jumpers.
 They are very excited about tomorrow and I am pleased to announce I am Christmas READY!!

Make sure you all check where Santa is.
When I last checked at a half past two he had reached Qindao, China and
delivered over a billion prezzies.
I think he will be desperate for a slice of cheesecake when he arrives at our 'house at the end of the runway'.

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
I send you all love from rainy Manchester. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous christmas and that Santa comes to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a fantabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year ... Bee xx

    PS Wouldn't mind a slice of that cheesecake :) .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time, love from Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a magical Christmas!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete