I was going to have a weeks break from this here blog, just so I can sunbathe (not really), but things have got the better of me, I just cannot stay away too long.
Don't you think everything looks and feels better when the sun is a shining?
Everything is so vibrant and pretty.
My body clock has gone a bit off kilter, you know when you sleep early and wake early?
I think it is nice to fall asleep whilst it is lovely and cool, and then rise before it gets too hot.
The early mornings are just beautiful and I am enjoying hanging out the washing and sipping a cup of tea on the decking....simple things and all that.
I decided to grab my camera this morning and catch the pretty morning light.
1) my beautiful Show Us Your Threads cake stand
2) love the top tier
3) I love this boy cat so much
4)Mr Betty built me a trellis room
5) the question that gets asked every night by every boy
6) vintage utensils
7) a little purple clock
8) flowers in the window
9) vintage ice bucket
10) a pretty little face
11) thrifted foot stool
12) a new cushion
13) Hamma time
14) ......and a bit of fun with FIMO
15) vintage tray
16) whilst everyone does the 'black and white thing', I seem to be going the other way (and fast)
170 my new/old sideboard
Thanks for reading x