Saturday 9 November 2013

Vintage Village pre-fair peep part 2

 Hello!
Nearly there.
I have been stitching an a sorting since the early hours….well 9ish actually,but that is flipping good for me on a weekend.
I think my stall is going to be pretty cool, I am so looking forward to it.
 All the details for the fair can be found right  Here.

cool christmas drinkies, yes please!

perfect colour, perfect gift

just an idea of what my bargain basket has in store

gosh I love a typewriter…if blue ain't you, I also have one in red ;-)
Anyhow, I must get back to it.
Lots more tagging and bagging to be done.
I really , really hope to see you there, come and say Hi.
(bring me a coffee)

Thanks for reading. x

2 comments:

  1. Great vintage goodies there! My mum has the very same ice container except hers is bright orange! Its on her landing shelf for some reason full of bits and pieces but I do have my eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely things! Your stall would look fab. My favourite's the typewriter- both blue and red!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete