Friday 8 November 2013

Vintage Village pre-fair sneaky peep

Hello!
I am more than a touch giddy.
This weekend will see me and my stall returning to Vintage Village.
I have had rather an extended break, I always feel my stall has to be just right.

As it is nearing Christmas I have tried to include something for everyone.

the bestest wool ties for the stylish man

travelling over the Christmas break….

travel in style

the perfect gift for a crafty friend

and if but he end of it, like myself, you find you need to rock in a corner…..
the most perfectly compact rocker
the cushion is obviously essential too!

This is merely a taster 
As I price, sort, titivate throughout tomorrow I will be posting more teasers,
watch this space…
Anything you fancy so far?

I hope to see you there. It promises to be fab as always.
Pop over to the VV Facebook page for all the latest news.

Thanks for reading . x

No comments:

Post a Comment