Tuesday 24 June 2014

photo bombers

 Hello!
My home at the end of the runway was recently used as a location for a photo shoot. The pictures will appear in a two brand new magazines, Crochet Now and Patchwork Now.
These are new additions to Sewing Now.
I thought I would take the 'tidy house' opportunity and share a few sunny shots.

You may notice a couple of photo bombers and I felt it only fair if I gave the cheeky pair a close-up too.
It is quite obvious that they both love a photo shoot!



new addition - Bella


the kitchen island or as it has now become, Bills' look out


Bill looking out

Both magazines are due on the shelves next month (July).
I am rather excited about being a backdrop and I am kind of hoping that it reignites my love of crochet.

Bella is a miniature schnauzer. We rehomed her a couple of months ago, she is 4.
She is such a good dog and I am enjoying getting out and about with her.
We just spent our first holiday together and she was smiling the whole time!

Thanks for reading. x


10 comments:

  1. How lovely! Cant wait to have a peek at your lovely home and see your gorgeous photobombers of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take pictures of my house when it's 'guest tidy'. It seldom remains that way for long. Love the sofa in that second to last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your home is lovely, cute photo bombers too! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so bright and sunny at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo bombing! I love the bright colour of your kitchen fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You home is so cute and looks so homely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do acknowledge as valid with every one of the thoughts you have presented for your post. They are truly persuading and will work. In any case, the posts are exceptionally concise for beginners. May just you please stretch them a bit from ensuing time? A debt of gratitude is in order for the post.
    bathroom wall decor ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is how my associate Wesley Virgin's tale begins with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    These are the exact same methods tons of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your very own success story is going to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete